Seeking Participants for Free Training and Job Support Opportunities
We are currently screening potential participants for several healthcare training opportunities that will begin in early February 2022. All trainings are free. In some programs, participants are paid for on-the-job training as interns or apprentices in hospitals or other healthcare settings.
Requirements for participants vary by program, but generally include:
- Baltimore area resident
- Familiarity with and access to a computer and Wi-Fi
- Access to reliable transportation
- Proof of COVID vaccinations for in-person programs
Requirements for upcoming trainings include:
- For the BACH Youth Apprenticeship Program, students must be 16+, enrolled in a Baltimore City Public School Career and Technology Education (CTE) — health profession track is preferred.
- For the Grads2Careers Certified Medical Assistant Program, participants must be 17-21 years old, be a Baltimore City resident who graduated from Baltimore City Public Schools or received a Maryland GED/High School Diploma and be interested in a career in healthcare.
People with an interest in participating in one of these or upcoming programs should start by completing this application.